Downloads for HILINK
- Hilink Quick Reference for version 2.1 (Hilink with 16 I/O Blocks)
- Hilink Quick Reference for version 1.7 (Hilink with 8 I/O Blocks)
- Hilink User Manual for version 1.7
- Hobby Servo (RC Servo) Control with HILINK 1.5-s
- Magnetic Levitation Control with HILINK 1.4
- DC Motor Control with HILINK 1.4
- M. R. Crawford, A Steer-by-Wire Test Bed for Position Control and Force Feedback, Bachelor of Engineering Thesis, School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong, 2017.
- B. Yu, Bit-stream Based Predictive Controllers for Linear and Nonlinear systems, Master of Engineering Thesis, Electrical Engineering, University of Auckland, 2015.
- H. I. Ali, "Robust PI-PD Controller Design for Magnetic Levitation System," Eng. and Tech. Journal , vol. 32, part (A), no. 3, 2014.
- A. Khamis and D. S. Naidu, "Experimental Validation for Real Time Control of DC Motor Using Novel Finite-Horizon Optimal Technique," IEEE Int. Conf. CYBER Technology Automation, Control Intelligent Systems, pp. 67-71, 2014.
- J. Yang, S. S. Sun, H. Du, W. H. Li, G. Alici, and H. X. Deng, "A novel magnetorheological elastomer isolator with negative changing stiffness for vibration reduction," Smart Mater. Struct. vol. 23, pp. 1-11, 2014.
- F. Franquiz, A. Hurst, and Y. Tang, "Teaching Neural Network Control System Design Using a Low-Cost Rapid Control Prototyping Platform," ASME 2013 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 2013.
- P. Zhai, Bilateral control of steer-by-wire vehicle, M. Eng. Thesis, School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong, 2013.
- T. Lehmann, M. Tavakoli, N. Usmani, and R. Sloboda, "Force-sensor-based estimation of needle tip deflection in brachytherapy," Journal of Sensors, vol. 2013, Article ID 263153, pp. 1-10, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/263153.
- T. T. Salim and V. M. Karsli, "Control of Single Axis Magnetic Levitation System Using Fuzzy Logic Control," Int. J. Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 83-88, 2013.
- B. Muthuswamy, Analog Magnetic Levitation System, Analog Magnetic Levitation Controller Project, Milwaukee School of Engineering, 2013.
- Q. Luo, Networked control for bilateral teleoperation, M. Eng. Thesis, School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong, 2012.
- C. A. C. Ramirez, Control of Linear and Nonlinear Systems Using Bit-Streams, Ph.D. Thesis, Electrical an Electronic Engineering, University of Auckland, 2012.
- D. A. Meshcheryakov, "Controller design for electromagnetic levitation system via time-scale separation technique," 14th International Student Olympiad on Automatic Control (Baltic Olympiad), pp. 86-88, 2011.