Downloads for HILINK
- Hilink Quick Reference for version 2.1 (Hilink with 16 I/O Blocks)
- Hilink Quick Reference for version 1.7 (Hilink with 8 I/O Blocks)
- Hilink User Manual for version 1.7
- Hobby Servo (RC Servo) Control with HILINK 1.5-s
- Magnetic Levitation Control with HILINK 1.4
- DC Motor Control with HILINK 1.4
- Z. Chen, B. Zhang, N. Zhang, H. Du, and G. Kong, "Optimal preview position control for shifting actuators of automated manual transmission," Journal of Automobile Engineering, vol. 233, no. 2, pp. 440-452, 2019.
- P. S. Kumar, K. Sivakumar, R. Kanagarajan, and S. Kuberan, "Adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system control of active suspension system with actuator dynamics," Journal of Vibroengineering, vol. 20, no 1, 2018.
- M. R. Crawford, A Steer-by-Wire Test Bed for Position Control and Force Feedback, Bachelor of Engineering Thesis, School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong, 2017.
- D. Sun, F. Naghdy, and H. Du, "Transparent four-channel bilateral control architecture using modified wave variable controllers under time delays," Robotica, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 859-875, 2016.
- B. Yu, Bit-stream Based Predictive Controllers for Linear and Nonlinear Systems, Master of Engineering Thesis, Electrical Engineering, University of Auckland, 2015.
- H. I. Ali, "Robust PI-PD controller design for magnetic levitation system," Eng. and Tech. Journal , vol. 32, part (A), no. 3, 2014.
- A. Khamis and D. S. Naidu, "Experimental validation for real time control of DC motor using novel finite-horizon optimal technique," IEEE Int. Conf. CYBER Tech. Automat., Control Intelligent Sys., pp. 67-71, 2014.
- J. Yang, S. S. Sun, H. Du, W. H. Li, G. Alici, and H. X. Deng, "A novel magnetorheological elastomer isolator with negative changing stiffness for vibration reduction," Smart Mater. Struct. vol. 23, pp. 1-11, 2014.
- F. Franquiz, A. Hurst, and Y. Tang, "Teaching neural network control system design using a low-cost rapid control prototyping platform," ASME 2013 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 2013.
- P. Zhai, Bilateral Control of Steer-by-wire Vehicle, M. Eng. Thesis, School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong, 2013.
- T. Lehmann, M. Tavakoli, N. Usmani, and R. Sloboda, "Force-sensor-based estimation of needle tip deflection in brachytherapy," Journal of Sensors, vol. 2013, Article ID 263153, pp. 1-10, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/263153.
- T. T. Salim and V. M. Karsli, "Control of single axis magnetic levitation system using fuzzy logic control," Int. J. Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 83-88, 2013.
- B. Muthuswamy, Analog Magnetic Levitation System, Analog Magnetic Levitation Controller Project, Milwaukee School of Engineering, 2013.
- Q. Luo, Networked Control for Bilateral Teleoperation, M. Eng. Thesis, School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong, 2012.
- C. A. C. Ramirez, Control of Linear and Nonlinear Systems Using Bit-Streams, Ph.D. Thesis, Electrical an Electronic Engineering, University of Auckland, 2012.
- D. A. Meshcheryakov, "Controller design for electromagnetic levitation system via time-scale separation technique," 14th International Student Olympiad on Automatic Control (Baltic Olympiad), pp. 86-88, 2011.
- N. R. B. Abdullah, Modeling and Control of Magnetic Levitation System, Masters of Engineering Thesis, Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 2011.