Downloads for RAPCON
- Rapcon Quick Reference for version 2.1 (Rapcon with 16 I/O Blocks)
- Rapcon Quick Reference for version 1.7 (Rapcon with 8 I/O Blocks)
- Rapcon User Manual for version 1.7
- Hobby Servo (RC Servo) Control with RAPCON 1.7-s
- Magnetic Levitation Control with RAPCON 1.4
- DC Motor Control with RAPCON 1.4
- D. Hanafi, M. N. Ribuan, W. H. Abas, H. E. Johana, H. Wahid, R. Ghazali, and H. A. Rahman, "Online position control performance improving applying incremental fuzzy logic controller," MATEC Web Conf., 248, 2018.
- W. A. Bisschoff, I. N. Jiya, and R. Gouws, "Practical considerations for controller selection in residential energy management systems: a review," Int. J. Applied Eng. Research, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 7942-7949, 2018.
- A. K. Abraham and H. T. Nguyen, "Overload protection using artificial intelligence for DC motors," Int. J. Eng. Trends Technology, vol. 59, no. 1, 2018.
- M. Cetin, S. Iplikci, "A novel auto-tuning PID control mechanism for nonlinear systems," ISA Transactions vol. 58, pp. 292-308, 2015.
- A. M. A. Khamis, Advanced Tracking Strategies for Linear and Nonlinear Control Systems: Theory and Applications, Ph.D. Dissertation, College of Science and Engineering, Idaho State University, 2014.
- W. H. B. W. Abas, Online Position Control System Using Incremental Fuzzy Control, Master Thesis, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, 2014.
- W. Wiboonjaroen and S. Sujitjorn, "Stabilization of a magnetic levitation control system via state-PI feedback," Int. J. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, vol. 7, pp. 717-727, 2013.
- M. Abdullah, Neural Network Controller Design for Position Control System Improvement, Master Thesis, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, 2013.
- W. Wiboonjaroen, S. Sujitjorn, and A. Oonsivilai, "Real time implementation of the state-PI feedback control scheme for a magnetic levitation system," Recent Advances in Circuits, Com. and Signal Proces., 2013.